Nepal is a Beautiful country in lap of nature and so is kathmandu airport lying among captivating mountains covered with Greenery, Clouds and Fog. My Travel Observations were that
- The youth of Nepal are as Beautiful and Cheerful as its Nature. Kathmandu has a Free and Safe Environment.
- The Momos tastes really good and That may due to the fact that they are served there and cooked by Nepalese Cooks.
- Its easier to reach China, India or Tibet from Nepal in less than 8 hours by Road.
My Top 3 Tourist Experiences at Nepal would be
- Spiritual Experience at Pashupatinath Temple and Swayambhou
- Cable Car Experience to Hill Top among Captivating Plush Green Hills in Fog
- Eating Hot Delicious Momos cooked by Nepalese Chef.
My Top 3 Personal and Relaxing Activites on this Vacation has been
- Taking Long Hot Baths in Tub with Bryan Adams singing “Everything I do, I do it For You “ 🙂 😛
- Bed Time Listening to Songs and Writing my Diary. I like slow music before night like soothing Piano Ballads or Slow romantic songs like “She” by Elvis Costello
- Walk at buzzing streets of Nepal in night like Thamel Street